Since our humble beginnings Your Unfinished Business has focused on being a quality boutique public affairs firm that focuses on resolving the challenges of our clients. We have over 15 years in brick and mortar along with non profit background to assist our client’s needs. Having been in the trenches our specialty is business development and execution.
We are a full service public affairs firm that takes pride in our creativity and responsiveness. When it comes to connecting with critical audiences, our reach stretches from the traditional to the cutting edge. We have been on the ground, at the table and everywhere in between. We believe it is our responsibility to absorb every detail and nuance of your issue and make your cause our own. This approach has enabled us to influence public opinion, gain nationwide media coverage, achieve legislative victories, and ultimately, amplify our clients’ success beyond what they thought possible.
YUBpr understands the value of emerging media, traditional print and broadcast coverage and educates clients on the importance of their social media presence in today’s competitive market. It is this innovative approach that allows YUBpr to help brands, from the relatively unknown to the already well-established, break through the clutter.
Creation, implementation of specialized targeted public relations strategies based on clients needs to generate top placement in online, print and broadcast media.
- Access to media professionals and journalists through our extensive personal contacts
Coordinating and managing events
- Consultation and education on the importance of an online presence in an increasingly web-driven social society
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in all popular social media channels
- Creation of strategy and timelines for social media campaigns so that there is consistency in brand tone/voice and frequent content being posted
- Creation of optimized Facebook pages, Twitter handles, and unique Hashtags to help reach a target audience at the grassroots level
Events are important, but only should be used to further advance your mission or cause. A corporation should not have an event just to have an event. Having an event is the perfect opportunity to increase supporters, additional resources and increased impact for your organization. When we partner , we will help you achieve your objective. Every step taken brings them closer to your mission.
- Event Creation: developing and working with the client on a press-worthy concept
- Event Production: for fashion shows, private parties, new product launches, performances, special events, and trade shows
- Pre-Production Services: site inspections, negotiating rates, vendor recommendations, music and catering we also work with STATION AVENUE a LEADER in the INDUSTRY
- Event Planning: timeline logistics, staffing & branding coordination
- Invitations: design, distribution and guest list management
- Celebrity and VIPs: invites and procurement of high profile appearances and performances
Press Coverage for Events: including photographers, print press and broadcast media
- Gift Bag Fulfillment: acquiring & compiling promotional items for gifting
- Securing Sponsorships: to assist with funding, liquor promotions and giftbags for events
Event Execution: bringing the event concept on paper to life!
With over 15 plus years of experience in the industry we are your warriors
Singer, Actress, Host & Brand Influencer Lauren Mayhew has starred in Universal’s ‘American Pie,’ Showtime’s ‘Dexter,’ & ‘CSI.’ Hosted – NBC’s ‘ Access Hollywood’ & WWE Smackdown is our new client in our talent division. Influencer with over 100k following, DJ spinning the beats, √ out her utube with her newest DJ mix https://youtu.be/zDxd37vkRW8
While Fogetta our Rhode Island Red might have lost her head in the pepper plant in business there is no reason for you to. Initializing strategic partnerships with other brands in ways that help increase public awareness and/or drive sales for your organization or cause.
- Coordinating, producing and managing events
- Presenting opportunities for strategic partnerships with top brands and companies
- Hosting influencer meet-ups to introduce them to your brand and/or company in an interactive way through various sources
- Initializing strategic partnerships with other brands in ways that help increase public awareness and/or drive sales.
- Press kit development
Then you already know that crisis can happen to any company, at any time. But effective crisis management means more than just acknowledging the likelihood of crisis. Crisis management takes a thorough understanding of both the nature of crisis and the stages of crisis management.
These are the steps~
- The importance of openness, transparency, authenticity and accountability
- Understanding stakeholder expectations during a crisis
- The importance of speed, and who should respond
- Responding to internally vs. externally caused crises
- Recovering respect and trust after a crisis
- How to avoid crises with proper preparation and prevention
~~ The build-up stage
~~ The impact stage
~~ The Chronic Crisis stage
~~ The Resolution stage
Shopping near home for the holidays with Sarah Doheny
Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/69news-at-sunrise/gift-ideas-from-local/200029773
Royal Wedding & Kentucky Derby Hats